Goal: six months on the job training concluding with a regulatory job at Zwiers or mediated by Zwiers
In the Learn part of the programme you will gain all-round regulatory knowledge through:
- presentations and explanations
- conversations, meetings with the Zwiers professional
The Work part of the programme allows you to actually experience working in regulatory affairs. You will perform a regulatory strategy assignment and a hands-on job, coached and supervised by a Zwiers professional.
- preferably have a PhD (Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences). MSc may be acceptable
- are highly motivated to start a career in Regulatory Affairs
- are eager to learn
- are willing to invest time and effort in your future
The training programme is free of charge. No salary is offered during the six-months program, but travel expenses are covered.
Interested? Apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter or contact Karin Ruijtenbeek: tel +31 (0)6-10488548