Learn and Work
Learn&Work Trainee position
Concept: 6 months of training and on-the-job learning at Zwiers
Goal: a regulatory job at Zwiers or mediated by Zwiers
More details: click here
Zwiers proudly informs you that this training was selected as Regulatory Excellent Education by TopRA
In the Learn part of the programme you will gain all-round regulatory knowledge through:
- presentations and explanations
- conversations, meetings with the Zwiers professional
The Work part of the programme allows you to actually experience working in regulatory affairs. You will perform a (regulatory strategy) assignment and a hands-on job, coached and supervised by a Zwiers professional.
- preferably have a PhD (Pharmacy, Medical Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences). MSc may be acceptable
- are highly motivated to start a career in Regulatory Affairs
- are eager to learn
- are willing to invest time and effort in your future
The training programme is free of charge. No salary is offered during the 6-months program, but travel expenses are covered.